This chart enables you to measure your ring size, wherever you come from.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
We want your LAYANI jewelry to look as perfect in 20 years as it does the day you bought it. To maintain their condition, we have some recommendations that we suggest you follow. We do not accept responsibility for deficiencies caused by lack of care.
Our pearls are cultured, high-quality gems that are derived from seawater and freshwater shells. They are more fragile (2.5 – 4.5 on the Mohs scale) than semi-precious and precious stones.
- Do not apply perfume, make-up and lotion after putting on your pearl jewelry
- Do gently polish your pearls, after every wearing, with the soft cloth provided with your purchase. Instructions are included
- Do not clean your pearls with solutions like ammonia or detergent
- Do not put your peals in an ultrasonic cleaner
- Do not use abrasive brushes to clean your pearls
- Do store your pearls in their jewelry boxes, separate from other jewelry
Diamonds are the hardest known material on earth, but they are not indestructible (10 on Mohs’ scale)
Diamonds are the hardest gemstones and are resistant to scratching. However, they can scratch other gemstones so…
- Do not store your diamonds with other jewelry, this will prevent scratches
- Do not use abrasive brushes to clean your diamonds
LAYANI uses 18 Karat gold in all jewelry, which is composed of 75% gold that is alloyed with other metals to make it strong enough for everyday wear. Pure gold is 24 Karat and is too soft too wear.
- Do not clean your gold jewelry with chlorine or any other cleaning materials
- Do store your gold pieces in soft fabric bags or the original box to protect them from the elements when not worn
SEMI-PRECIOUS AND PRECIOUS GEMSTONE MAINTENANCE
LAYANI uses high-quality natural (minerals or organic materials) gemstones. These unique stones have special colors, shapes and inclusions. The strength of each stone will vary from the next.
- Do store gemstones separately so that the harder gems don’t scratch the softer gems
- Do not store gemstones with gold as they can scratch the gold finish
The LAYANI Repair Team is happy to assist with any problems you may have. Contact Us to learn more.
If you have any remaining questions do not hesitate to Contact Us for further advice.